RTK FARMING LTD – PRIVACY NOTICE
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION 2018 (GDPR)
What this privacy notice covers.
RTK Farming Ltd is committed to protecting your personal information.
This notice explains how we collect and use the personal information about you.
Who is collecting the data?
RTK Farming Ltd is a data collector/controller under data protection legislation and all contact details are shown at the end of this notice.
What data is being collected?
We collect information in the form of your name and contact details and store it on our membership database.
Your information is collected from:
- Membership application form via post or email.
- Email, post correspondence with RTK Farming Ltd
- In personal through contact with members and affiliates.
- RTK Farming Ltd social media channels.
- Events where RTK Farming Ltd is represented.
Will the data be shared with any third parties?
- Data will only be shared with external third parties, where relevant.
What is the legal basis for processing the data?
- Administer your membership and send subscription renewals and new unlock codes.
- Maintain relevant contact including but not limited to, sending you information about RTK Farming Ltd infrastructure updates/changes, offers and events.
- Maintain the accuracy of your information and communicate with you for any other reasons related to your subscriptions and membership.
- Maintain a member directory.
- Share relevant information with you provided by third parties.
The legal basis of processing your data is “contract” as defined by Article 6 of the GDPR where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, in this case, the contract for membership.
How will the information be used and by whom?
The Administrator, Directors and Sales and Technical Support for RTK Farming Ltd will have access to your data for information transfer to you as a member and for the efficient running of the business. Your details will not be passed to other members of the organisation or to third parties without your prior knowledge and permission.
How long will the data be stored for?
In the absence of any legal requirements, your personal data will be retained for as long as necessary for the purpose of processing as previously listed. This means your data will be deleted if you withdraw your consent to processing or the data is no longer required or inaccurate. If you decide to cancel your membership or if your membership is lapsed/withdrawn, we will hold your information for a period which is deemed reasonable.
What rights does the data subject have?
You have the right to:
- Update us and have any inaccuracies to your data corrected. If you would like to update the details we hold about you, please contact us on the contact details below.
- Request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. We require you to prove your identity and any request should be made in writing to the contact details shown at the end of this notice.
- Request that we delete your personal data, so it is erased from our records.
- Have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation or individual.
- Object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Object to automated processing, including profiling.
Please remember to keep us updated with any changes to the personal data we hold on you. All requests to update your personal data must be sent in writing to RTK Farming Ltd by email or post.
Failing to keep us updated with your personal data and contact details may lead to late incorrect invoicing of annual subscriptions charges which would result in lack of signal service.
How can the data subject raise a complaint?
Please contact us if you have any enquiries arising from this privacy notice. Where possible, please raise all enquiries in writing. We will acknowledge receipt of all complaints and will endeavour to investigate the complaint as soon as reasonably practicable.
All enquiries, updates or complaints should be sent in writing to:
Mrs Sue Roke
RTK Farming Ltd,
Hawk Mill Farm,
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 07776 203601